[Linphone-developers] Linphone on m68k architecture!

From: Salvador Gianluca
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone on m68k architecture!
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 15:25:10 +0200

Hi to all!
I tried to cross-compile linphone 1.4 on a ColdFire architecture.
I have modified the ipaq-config.site file changing the arm-linux string in m68k-linux, as requested by mine toolchain. I succesfully cross-compiled all the sources and linphone also! So i ported it on my board and tried to executed it.
But when i have typed "linphonec", i only have "Bus error" and nothing else:

-sh-205b#./linphonec
Bus error
-sh-205b#

Could it be an error about linphone or its cross-compilation, in your opinion?
Thanks,
Gian