RE: [Linphone-developers] How to Debug "static inline" function

From: Joonbum Byun
Subject: RE: [Linphone-developers] How to Debug "static inline" function
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 09:46:54 -0400

Simon;

Thanks for your reply.

My problem was, being novice to Linphone, that in DDD/gdb debugger, the
execution did not stop at the break point I set. I suspected the static inline
function was causing the problem. But, my bad was NOT to install the linphone
after a successful compilation and link. I thought just "make" command was
sufficient as it made linphone executable at gnome/.libs. I should have also
done "make install" command, which installs all linphone libraries on
/usr/local/lib and the linphone executables.

Anyway, Thanks again.

Joonbum