[Linphone-developers] Re: Multicast Additions

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Re: Multicast Additions
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 15:47:40 +0200

Hello,

Thanks for your patch.
It is ok for me, as it follows oRTP coding style.
I would like to merge it to cvs, unfortunately I have this problem:

patch -p0 < patches/ortp_multicast_ttl.patch
patching file oRTP/include/ortp/rtp.h
patch: **** malformed patch at line 12: @@ -163,6 +163,8 @@

It usually happens when the text file is not an asci file and contains unicode
characters.
Can you help ?

Thanks

SImon