[Linphone-developers] PCM lib issue

From: Grover Vishal-E50370
Subject: [Linphone-developers] PCM lib issue
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 16:45:23 -0400

Hi,
I am trying to integrate the PCMA/PCMU codec with another platform, and
have a problem where in the jitter buffer complains about the buffer
size. My buffer sizes seems to be OK. My guess is the snd card while
reading and writing PCM data seems to either take too much time to
complete it or the encoding/decoding process is too slow to keep up with
the RTP packet rate ??? Any ideas are greatly appreciated

Thanks,
Vishal