Re: [Linphone-developers] Newbie question

From: Kosta Welke
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Newbie question
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 15:58:51 +0200

Asim Jamshed wrote:
For a start ill try to save the file as well as echoing it on the
speaker i.e. ill just add the code for file creation and writing in
the MSFilter of my corrosponding sound driver. The problem is that i
still cant find the function where the data is arriving from the rtp
layer.

linphone uses pointer to buffer to read and write between filters.
The function you're looking for is ms_rtp_recv_process() in mediastreamer/msrtprecv.c

The actual RTP-internal logic is done in the oRTP library which ships with linphone. But I dont think you'll need to look into that for your project.

HTH,
Kosta