Re: [Linphone-developers] rtpsend example in ortp

From: Nicholas J Humfrey
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] rtpsend example in ortp
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 16:42:28 +0000

I have just tested again with the version of oRTP in CVS, and the rtpsend tool works fine in Linux (and I can even listen to the multicast stream in QuickTime on my Mac!).

However, the tool doesn't work on Mac OS X:

ortp-warning-Error sending rtp packet: Socket is already connected ; socket=4

(which is printed for every packet).

Been reading through the source code, but can't what is causing it : ( HAVE_SYS_UIO_H and hence USE_SENDMSG are defined.

nick.