[Linphone-developers] Friends subscription

From: strk
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 17:23:26 +0100

I'm trying to figure out why I cannot see friends status.
To reduce confusion I only left 1 subscribe friend
and 1 register proxy in config file.

Log shows that the first SUBSCRIBE request is answered with:

        SIP/2.0 407 Proxy Authentication Required

The REGISTER request is answered with:

        SIP/2.0 401 Unauthorized

While the REGISTER is attempted again using auth_info
in config file, the SUBSCRIBE request is not attempted again.

On the next timeout SUBSCRIBE is sent again w/out auth info.

Should SUBSCRIBE messages be sent with the corresponding
proxy auth info instead ? Is this a bug in linphone core
or in the console interface only ?

TIA

--strk;

 | Fight against software patents in EU!  |
 | www.ffii.org www.nosoftwarepatents.org |