[Linphone-developers] rtpsend example in ortp

From: Nicholas J Humfrey
Subject: [Linphone-developers] rtpsend example in ortp
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 21:43:19 +0000

Hi,

I have been trying to get the rtpsend.c example in ortp to work.

Until I added the line:
rtp_session_set_local_addr(session,"81.168.22.76",5006);

then it complained repeatedly:

(process:7817): oRTP-WARNING **: Error sending rtp packet: Destination address required ; socket=3

I am confused about why the error message is wrong, and why it is required to specify the local address. Should the examples be working out of the box? I have been playing on Debian Linux (testing) on PowerPC.

Thanks,

nick.