Re: [Linphone-developers] Re: [Linphone-users] Embedded GUI of linphone

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Re: [Linphone-users] Embedded GUI of linphone
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 14:34:57 +0100

> - Can I setup unidirectional video call from linphonec to linphone ?. Is it
> possible to configure it to transmit video only in one way?. Could I make
> any quick change on the source to do it available ?

I haven't yet added controls to the config box to enable/disable video
support. However you can uncomment code from coreapi/linphonecore.c, in
video_config_read():
linphone_core_enable_video(lc,TRUE);
linphone_core_enable_video_preview(lc,TRUE);

> - Regarding video parameters on configuration files: Is show_local being
> used?. Linphone always shows my video camera regardless of its state.

Yes I finally plan to remove this show_local toggle. I think it's a setting
that doesn't bring anything interesting. It is always a good idea to have
local view.

Simon