[Linphone-developers] Re: [Linphone-users] Embedded GUI of linphone

From: javiso
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Re: [Linphone-users] Embedded GUI of linphone
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 23:13:39 +0100

On Tuesday 03 January 2006 12:56, Mike Lee wrote:
Hi,

I have also succeeded doing video calls between 2 computers with linphone.

My question, however, is:

- Can I setup unidirectional video call from linphonec to linphone ?. Is it
possible to configure it to transmit video only in one way?. Could I make any
quick change on the source to do it available ?

- Regarding video parameters on configuration files: Is show_local being
used?. Linphone always shows my video camera regardless of its state.

Regards,

Javier