Re: [Linphone-developers] Video? Almost working...

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Video? Almost working...
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 16:05:42 +0100

Hello,

First, thanks for reporting your test experience.

1. it uses a different port than the audio rtp port that you can configure
only manually from the config file (~/.gnome2/linphone ):

video_rtp_port=9078

Maybe this port isn't opened on the firewall ?

2. I have this behaviour when some packets are late (thus untransmitted to the
decoder).
Can you check this is the case while looking at the rtp stats given at the end
of the call (using --verbose) ?
If this is the case you can try increasing the video jitter compensation:

video_jitt_comp=100

Simon