[Linphone-developers] eXosip version used by Linphone?

From: Jan Gaura
Subject: [Linphone-developers] eXosip version used by Linphone?
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 11:37:14 +0300

Hello all,
 I'd like to ask about eXosip2 library used in Linphone. I have
installed version libeXosip2-1.9.1-pre16 and it differs a lot from
eXosip2 used in Linphone. Some functions calls are different, some
functions are missing, also some events are different or missing. I'd
like to implement some new features but I'm confused from those two
versions of eXosip2 library.
 Please explain me what is the state of eXosip2 in Linphone.

Thanks a lot

Jan Gaura