[Linphone-developers] Re: Mesuring speech quality with linphone

From: Eduardo Bezerra
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Re: Mesuring speech quality with linphone
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 11:03:52 -0400

Hi Ye Liu,

  I'm really sorry, but I can't help. I made an interface using Gtk for select
an trace file also. But I didn't have this problem. What is the problem exactly?
Are you having a problem in recognize the file name selected in the gui? Are
you using any other language in your gui or english?

  I tried the following code and it is ok for me (English/en_US.UTF-8):

+void
+on_btnQoSChooseFile_clicked            (GtkButton *button,
+                                       gpointer user_data)
+{
+       GtkWidget *dialog;
+       GtkWidget *parent_window;
+       GtkWidget *edit;
+
+       parent_window = lookup_widget(GTK_WIDGET(button), "prop1");
+
+       dialog = gtk_file_chooser_dialog_new ("Choose the file to log
QoS information",
+                                             GTK_WINDOW(parent_window),
+                                             GTK_FILE_CHOOSER_ACTION_SAVE,
+                                             GTK_STOCK_CANCEL,
GTK_RESPONSE_CANCEL,
+                                             GTK_STOCK_OPEN,
GTK_RESPONSE_ACCEPT,
+                                             NULL);
+
+       if (gtk_dialog_run (GTK_DIALOG (dialog)) == GTK_RESPONSE_ACCEPT)
+       {
+               char *filename;
+
+               filename = gtk_file_chooser_get_filename
(GTK_FILE_CHOOSER (dialog));
+               edit = lookup_widget(GTK_WIDGET(button), "entQoSFile");
+               gtk_entry_set_text(GTK_ENTRY(edit), filename);
+               g_free (filename);
+       }
+
+       gtk_widget_destroy (dialog);