[Linphone-developers] UI locking up when using linphone core api.

From: Michael Frey
Subject: [Linphone-developers] UI locking up when using linphone core api.
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 14:54:43 -0400

Hello,

I am trying to build a java app using the linphone core api. I am using JNI wrappers and after I call linphone_core_init my UI becomes un-responsive. Is there something in the linphone core that locks the user interface? If so how can I release it? I have even tried calling linphone_core_init from another thread with the same results.

Thanks in advance,

Michael