[Linphone-developers] [linphone-developer]problem about makefile when ad

From: le jilin
Subject: [Linphone-developers] [linphone-developer]problem about makefile when adding new codecs into linphone
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:17:58 +0000

hello,
We are working on adding G.729/G.723.1 into linphone, using the itu source code. We have created G729 encode/decode functions in mediastreamer, and have made necessary changes in the itu source code correctly(we think), but we are not familiar with writing makefiles. We rewrote it using autoconf/automake, and compiled test_g729.c successfully, but when we tried to make mediastreamer, it gave errors saying speexdecoder/encoder undefined, but we think we have included the speex lib. Maybe our makefile have some bugs, can anybody help us on it? If necessary, we can describe our changes in detail or send out the source codes we changed.
   Thanks!

with blessing,
Le Jilin

与联机的朋友进行交流,请使用 MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com/cn