[Linphone-developers] Re: Stereo only mode oss patch for PXA255

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Re: Stereo only mode oss patch for PXA255
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 12:48:49 +0200

Hello,

Since 1.1.6, speex has support for fixed point computations only (that comes
with a configure option). It works very well.
Could you please post your patch to the linphone-developpers mailing list
(address@hidden) so that it becomes archived, and so that
everyone who would need it could find it easyly ?
Thanks a lot
Simon