[Linphone-developers] Behind NAT

From: chanaka hangilipola
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Behind NAT
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 10:44:40 +0600

Hello;
We installed linphone version: 0.12.2 in 2 clients machines and SER
sip server on 1 server machine. And configured SER for two clients.
When our setup was running on same LAN. We were able to establish the
connection and voice communication was happen.

Then we simulate our server to be in public. and two clients are in
different LANs. In this case both the clients were able to establish
the connection with the server and registered to the server. But voice
communication made a problem

What would be the error?  With the NAT or something ? Please help.

Regards,
Chanaka