Re: [Linphone-developers] [Q] re-invite with new RTP address and port ?

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] [Q] re-invite with new RTP address and port ?
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 13:33:06 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 6 Jul 2005, Simon Morlat wrote:

Hi Clement,

You are right linphone does not support reinvite, nor in the lastest CVS.
A patch is welcome.

The only good patch for this would be to upgrade to latest libeXosip2 release.

I do not have much time for this but this would definitly provide
a lot of new features to linphone. (REFER, MESSAGE, re-INVITE...)

Aymeric

Simon