[Linphone-developers] Re: Stereo audio

From: Eduardo Bezerra
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Re: Stereo audio
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 10:58:48 -0400

Just changing this calls to use two channels and opening in the stereo mode
will work or I need to change other parts of the code?

2005/7/1, Eduardo Bezerra <address@hidden>:
Hi all,

   I need to know if linphone works in stereo mode. I saw in the
void ms_oss_read_start(MSOssRead *r)
from mediastreamer/msossread.c that it always open the
device in mono mode:
snd_card_open_r(r->sndcard,16,0,r->freq);

In the same way for the writting:

void ms_oss_write_init(MSOssWrite *w)
{

        w->channels=1;  // <<< Here >>>
}

and:
 snd_card_open_w(w->sndcard,16,w->channels==2,w->freq);
from void ms_oss_write_start(MSOssWrite *w) in the mediastreamer/msosswrite.c file.

Is there any way to use it in the stereo mode? How?

--
Eduardo Bezerra Valentin
Bacharelado em Ciência da Computação - DCC - UFAM