[Linphone-developers] MMedz services

From: Ramo Rose
Subject: [Linphone-developers] MMedz services
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 19:16:24 -0500

Hello, Welcome to PiIlsOnIine S serene tore

We are pleased to introduce ourselves as one of the leading online pharmaceuticaI shop conjure s.

launderette Vl incense RA patrolman lA L corporeality l
leitmotiv AG  C L antacid IS VA seedcorn UM  and many other.

- Save jigger over 70%
- TotaI con martyrdom fidentiaIity
- Worldwid cooper e SHlPPlNG
- Over 5 million cus clodhopper tomers in 150 countries

We do all we can to keep our custome rabble rs fully satisfied with our services!