Re: [Linphone-developers] Unable to Save SIP Proxy Information

From: greyfox
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Unable to Save SIP Proxy Information
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 12:54:14 -0600

The proxy info should be stored in that file. After all the audio
codec stuff there should be some proxy and auth entries:

[proxy_0]
reg_proxy=sip:address@hidden
reg_identity=sip:address@hidden
reg_expires=120
reg_sendregister=1
publish=0

[proxy_1]
reg_proxy=sip:address@hidden:6050
reg_identity=sip:address@hidden:6050
reg_expires=900
reg_sendregister=1
publish=0

[auth_info_1]
username=xxxxxx
passwd=xxxxxx
realm="fwd.pulver.com"

The default_proxy entry in the [sip] area indicates which proxy
linphone should used by default, so if I'm using proxy_0, then the
default_proxy line would say "default_proxy=0". I'm not sure what
denotes which auth_info to use. I see that the default_proxy line you
have shows -1, which I assume means that you haven't defined a proxy
yet. Are you using the correct syntax with the sip:address@hidden Perhaps
the application is rejecting an invalid entry or something. If you
still can't get it working via the GUI, you could try entering the
information directly into the file or move the file and let the
application re-create it on the off chance that the file is corrupt or
its permissions are set incorrectly.

--
Bruce Ide