Re: [Linphone-developers] Deliver .wav across core session?

From: greyfox
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Deliver .wav across core session?
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 11:23:04 -0600

    Simon> Hello,
    Simon> Linphone's api already takes care about starting the mediastream
when it is
    Simon> necessary. I wonder if your audio_stream_start_with_files is not
conflicting
    Simon> with the audio_stream_start() called from linphone.

Yeah, that's what I suspect too. I'm thinking that I'm clobbering
something that has already been initialized with values elsewhere.

    Simon> You should modify directly _inside_ coreapi/linphonecore.c and
    Simon> coreapi/osipuacb.c  to change the audio_stream_start() calls into
    Simon> audio_stream_start_with_files().

Hmm, well I could probably make that change fairly transparently but
forking the code base is a bit awkward. It turns out that asterisk
will do what I want it to with a dialplan and a call file, so I'm
probably just going to go that route. Linphone is a lot smaller, but
asterisk does some other cool things that I've been wanting to play
with, too :-)

--
Bruce Ide