[Linphone-developers] Re: G.723 support in linphone

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Re: G.723 support in linphone
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 17:47:42 +0200

Hello,

I' ve added this support in cvs version.
It consists in adding this:

PayloadType payload_type_g7231=
{
        TYPE( PAYLOAD_AUDIO_PACKETIZED),
        CLOCK_RATE(8000),
        BITS_PER_SAMPLE( 0),
        ZERO_PATTERN(NULL),
        PATTERN_LENGTH( 0),
        NORMAL_BITRATE( 6300),
        MIME_TYPE ("G723")
};

in src/avprofile.c

and add a
rtp_profile_set_payload(&av_profile,4,&payload_type_g7231=);
somewhere in the av_profile_init() function in src/avprofile.c

Simon