[Linphone-developers] Re: Linphone 1.0.1 compile fails

From: Sebastian Spaeth
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Re: Linphone 1.0.1 compile fails
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 15:57:38 +0200

Here I am again becuase of the compile error I reported yesterday. Apparently
my gentoo amd64 did not now the size of the addrinfo struct.

In coreapi/linphonecore.c I simply removed the #ifdef IPV6
around the #include <netdb.h> which defines addrinfo. The compilation finished
without errors afterwards. Please note that I did not enable or use IPV6 on
this system, so can't we simply remove the #ifdef?

Thanks in any case, trying linphone now...
Sebastian Spaeth