[Linphone-developers] [Q] Bug of linphone-1.0.1?

From: Clement Chen
Subject: [Linphone-developers] [Q] Bug of linphone-1.0.1?
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 11:52:42 +0800

Hi,
    I used linphone-1.0.1 to test the following scenario and found
oRTP errors in the debugging messages. Should I file a bug against it?

linphone #A : sip:address@hidden:5060
linphone #B : sip:address@hidden:5060

Test step:
0. Launch #A and #B with "-d 6 -l /tmp/test.log" options
1. #A calls #B, #B answers, then #A terminates the call after seconds.
2. #B calls #A, #A answers, then oRTP errors are reported in the log file.

The attached "log_phoneB.txt" is a log for linphone #B showing the errors FYI.

Thanks a lot!

Clement.

BTW, for testing purposes, I myself made some code modifications with
both linphonec (linphone CLI) and sipomatic for linphone-1.0.1 to
provide the following features:
  - sipomatic :
    * '-f_16k' option : setup the 16000hz annouce file
    * '-e' option : play the annouce file "endlessly" until call is terminated.
  - linphonec :
    * '[play]' section for the configuration file :
      = 'file_8000hz' option : setup the 8000hz annouce file
      = 'file_16000hz' option : setup the 16000hz annouce file
    * '-f' option : play the annouce file after a call is established,
instead of using
                      audio stream from the soundcard
    * '-e' option : play the annouce file "endlessly"
    * 'v' or 'voice' command : switch audio source to the soundcard
    * 'p' or 'play' command : switch audio source to the annouce file
    * 'e' or 'endless' command : enable/disable playing annouce file endlessly

Please let me know if any of you are interested in them or think them
worth being committed into the repository. Thanks.