[Linphone-developers] OSS driver and ARM

From: Eduardo Bezerra
Subject: [Linphone-developers] OSS driver and ARM
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 14:32:52 -0400

Hi folks,

   I'm trying to adapt linphone to use it on an ARM platform. The sound driver
that I get was an OSS driver. So, I have some questions. I know that there is
a file, mediastreamer/osscard.c, that implements some functions that
operate with OSS API. But, when I followed the function calls, I saw that
linphonecore.c will use "audio_stream_start_with_sndcard" function from
mediastreamer/audiostream.c, that it will fall in the "audio_stream_start_full"
function, that calls "ms_start". So, what is the relation between ms_start
and the functions defined in mediastreamer/osscard.c? I know that
ms_start creates a thread for ms_thread_run, but I don't know how ms_thread_run
uses the osscard.c functions.

mediastreamer/ms.c