[Linphone-developers] REGISTER expires issues on Linphone

From: Jay Ray
Subject: [Linphone-developers] REGISTER expires issues on Linphone
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 10:54:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

   The REGISTER interval in linphone can only be set to 120s (minimum)... I think as per Section 10.3 of the RFC 3261, the registrar can override the REGISTER time interval...say the registrar send back an expires of 20 secs..., this shud cause the Linphone to send REGISTER msgs every 20 secs.....but this does not happen.....and my Registrar de-registers the Linphone until in makes a call ir sends another register...

 Also, I have configured linphone to send register  every 120 secs...but it sends 200 secs in the Expires Header in REGISTER msg....

Looks like a few issues ....

Thx,

Jay

Do you Yahoo!?