[Linphone-developers] Problem with "call closed"

From: David Marinello
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Problem with "call closed"
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 10:05:30 +0200

Hello,

i'm developping a gateway and i have a problem with osip. When i make a call
with my sip phone, the analogic phone receive the "INVITE" and answer with a
"CALL CONNECTED". Then, the sip phone answer with a "ACK". But immediatly
after, the sip phone also send a "CALL CLOSED". I don't know why. can anyone
help me ?

SIP phone        analogic phone
         "invite"
 -------------------------------------------------------->
     "Connected"
     "ack"
     "call closed" ????

thanks

--
David Marinello
Stagiaire Master Professionnel Génie Logiciel et Répartition