[Linphone-developers] Re: Linphoen in mips (db1100)

From: safiudeen
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Re: Linphoen in mips (db1100)
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 15:22:27 +0600

safiudeen wrote:

Hi, I cross compiled linphone for mips target ( db1100 board running on linux 2.4.20 with qtopia UI), we have done small modyfication to console version of linphone-0.12.2 to suit our qtopia interface , Now we are able to call and recive in comminc call . From db1100 site I can here the voice of other site, I could not send audio to other site.

Even UI part is in qtopia, core engine is almost same as linphonec. Basically same as linphonec. we tested the linphonec in db1100 we got same result.

Recording and playback are working fine in DB1100,
Audio driver of DB1100 is not alsa-driver, but it is based on oss driver.
Linphone Documents say linphone is working with oss,

If I want to use oss driver shoul I want to pass any extra compiler option to enable linphone works properly with oss driver?
or Are the any alsa-port available for au100

Thanx for you help

Regard
safi