[Linphone-developers] question regarding NAT

From: Shailabh Shubhisham
Subject: [Linphone-developers] question regarding NAT
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 04:19:06 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

In the linphone has been mentioned that NAT traversal
options is experimental.What do you mean by
experimental? and how close is this experimental setup
to STUN? And supposing I have sip phone 1 and sip
phone 2 and I have access to both the gateway 1 and
gateway 2 through which the traffic passes ,so do I
really need to implement STUN?

Regards,
Shailabh

La mejor manera de perder alguien deberá ser sentado luego a ellos instruido
que usted no los puede tener.