[Linphone-developers] in which file do we have the decoder function call

From: Shailabh Shubhisham
Subject: [Linphone-developers] in which file do we have the decoder function called
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 21:41:16 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

Can anyone please tell me where do have the file in
which linphone when having received the rtp packets
has to send the frame of audio to the decoder i.e. in
which file does the decoder function get called?

Regards,
Shailabh

=====
La mejor manera de perder alguien deberá ser sentado luego a ellos instruido
que usted no los puede tener.