Re: [Linphone-developers] patch + suggestions

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] patch + suggestions
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 14:13:52 +0100

Thanks a lot.
I've sent the patch to the author of eXosip, it will be merged as soon as
possible.
The problem about sip:something is that "something" can be a host name as well
as a user name.
The algorithm should be a little more intelligent: if "something" cannot be
resolved as a host AND a proxy is set, then try with address@hidden

I agree but I don't know when I'll have time to make the changes.

Simon