Re: [Linphone-developers] Using GDB to debug sipomatic

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Using GDB to debug sipomatic
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 10:25:05 +0100

you should run make install and run gdb on the installed binary
(maybe /usr/local/bin/sipomatic if you didn't use --prefix=<some path>
configure option.).
Alternatively you can choose to compile only staticaly linked binaries using
the --disable-shared configure option, then you don't need to run 'make
install' and you can debug on the binaries of the build tree.
Simon