Re: [Linphone-developers] jack

From: Tobias Gehrig
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] jack
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 02:45:22 +0100

Hi,
here is the patch against my patch from september that should also apply
to current cvs. It includes a fix against the buzz that was on the line
when there was no call. You can now specify (in the code) if you want
the jack client to be persistent or not through the obj->persistent
variable in the jack_card_new() function. I did not manage it to be
configurable through the preferences dialog yet.

MfG
        Tobias