[Linphone-developers] new linphone-1.0.0pre3

From: Simon MORLAT
Subject: [Linphone-developers] new linphone-1.0.0pre3
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 10:58:16 +0200

The pre2 tarball I've uploaded last week didn't compile properly, so I've just uploaded a new 1.0.0pre3 tarball that works for me. It brings some improvements, especially for the console version, for which it's no more necessary to write a config file to startup and to do things like proxy registration.
Enjoy and send me feedback if you wish.
Still not tested: proxy and www authentication. If somebody can do that, I'll be very pleased !