[Linphone-developers] unknow signal

From: Vinay Chiniwar
Subject: [Linphone-developers] unknow signal
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 22:32:45 +0900

Hi,

I am in process of porting mediastremer and oRTP. Thanks to simon for the cool implementation of the source that maid my life easy.

When I send the stream of data from non-Linux box to Linux box in non-scheduling and non-blocking mode everything just works fine.

When I send and receive the same of data in scheduling mode I get the following warning and it remains forever eventually I cannot listen anything on the linux side

"oRTP-WARNING **: posix_timer_do: we received an unknow signal !!!!"

How can I get rid from this problem.

thanks
Vinay