[Linphone-developers] Problem about linphone 0.12.2 on PDA (ipaq h5500)

From: horselui
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Problem about linphone 0.12.2 on PDA (ipaq h5500)
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 01:31:51 +0800

Hi:
        We have ported linphone 0.12.2(console mode) on PDA (h5500) and
        we installed alsa-driver for sound device on PDA.
        When PDA made a call to PC , we saw the SIP connection was established.
        But we could not hear any sound.
        The error message is :

        on PDA => (process:686): MediaStreamer-WARNING **: dsp block size set
to 2048.
        the dsp block size set on PC is "512".

        on PC => (process:16394): MediaStreamer-WARNING **: The remote
sip-phone has send data with a future timestamp: 4932320,resynchronising
session.

        We guess the problem is about sound device driver or RTP problem.
        Has someone met this problem?
        Do you know how to solve it?
        Thx...

Zong Hua Liu    Taiwan