Re: [Linphone-developers] odd sip UA 2xx response handling

From: Simon MORLAT
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] odd sip UA 2xx response handling
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 11:35:33 +0100

Hello,

If my understanding of the problem is good, replacing strcmp() by strcasecmp() in osip_dialog_get_body_context() and osip_ua_find_handler() should solve it. I will commit this change into CVS, this seems simpler. If it does not work, let me know, I'll merge your patch then.
Simon

K.S.Chen wrote:

Hi,

I suffered a problem with an odd SIP UA. (In fact, it is an Intel HMP IP media demo program). It responses INVITE almost everything right, except a header field, Content-Type: application/SDP.

linphone-0.12.1 (or libosip-0.9.7) treats application/SDP and application/sdp as two content-types, so no 'ACK' request sent.

I trace down the problem, and find a place in ict_callbacks.c to change to make this odd sip ua happy.

could you apply the change ? or do you have any other solution ?

Thanks.

K.S.Chen