Re: [Linphone-developers] How to disable the gsm and speex codec library

From: Simon MORLAT
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] How to disable the gsm and speex codec library in Linphone
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 15:37:44 +0100

Hello,

What do you mean by "The result maybe isn't right " ?
Simon

Franklin wrote:

Hello:

I have ported linphone over one embedded platform. It is very great! Because we have realized the codec using DSP, we need to deleted the gsm and speex codec library in linphone to make it small enough. I have tried to modify the Makefile in /console and /mediastreamer directory to disable linphone to link with these two static library. But the result maybe isn't right. Would you please kindly tell me how to make linphone disconnect with these codec library to make the target small enough?

Thank you very much!

Bestwishes
Frank