[Linphone-developers] How to disable the gsm and speex codec library in

From: Franklin
Subject: [Linphone-developers] How to disable the gsm and speex codec library in Linphone
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 17:05:00 +0800

Hello:

I have ported linphone over one embedded platform. It is very great!
Because we have realized the codec using DSP, we need to deleted
the gsm and speex codec library in linphone to make it small enough.
 I have tried to modify the Makefile in /console and /mediastreamer
directory to disable linphone to link with these two static library. But
the result maybe isn't right. Would you please kindly tell me how to
make linphone disconnect with these codec library to make the target
small enough?

Thank you very much!

Bestwishes
Frank