Re: [Linphone-developers] unbundling speex

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] unbundling speex
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 16:26:47 +0100

OK, that makes sense.

On a related note, I almost have ilbc working, but I only have support for iLBC in 20ms frame mode, and asterisk only has 30ms frame mode, so I think I need to do a little more work there

iLBC ? It's a codec, isn't it ? Is it free software ? Is there a webpage ?
Great. I'll be pleased to merge the patch to the main tree... as soon as the savanah cvs is up...

before I send a patch.

Jamey