Re: [Linphone-developers] oRTP problems

From: Simon MORLAT
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] oRTP problems
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 18:04:46 +0100

Hello,

These are normal debug messages that you can get rid of by invoking ortp_set_debug_file(NULL); Please use ortp-0.6.3preX from the unstable download directory. There's a bug when compiling without glib on the official release.
Simon

address@hidden wrote:

Hi! I have written a test program for oRTP and I get the following message when I run it: rtp_putq(): Enqueuing packet with ts=0Not enough packet bufferised.No mp for timestamp queried Anyone have an idea of what it means? /Marcus