Re: [Linphone-developers] oRTP scheduler too fast??

From: Simon MORLAT
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] oRTP scheduler too fast??
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 16:57:27 +0100

Tomas Lundqvist wrote:

I understand if you are getting tired of my mails now, but this is very
important to me!
I've just read them today...
Did you try with the rtprecv program from ortp-x.x.x/src ?
This program is able to record a RTP stream to disk:
ex :
./rtprecv stream.ul 8000
In order to get all debug messages on stdout, you need to call ortp_set_debug_file(stdout); Another important things is the statistics display at the end of the program. Finally, if the receiver seems correct, perhaps the problem is that the sender sends too slow ?
It sometimes arrives with linphone when using bad sound drivers.
Simon

I have tried to compile with:

gcc -I/usr/local/include/ortp `pkg-config --cflags
glib-2.0` -leXosip -lpthread -losip2 -lortp `pkg-config --libs glib-2.0`
-losipparser2 exosiptest.c

and the compilation works for both 0.6.2 and 0.6.3. (I installed glib-2.2.3)

Unfotunately I still have the same problem as in my first mail! I have really
tried all your suggested solutions... what can be wrong?

Thanks a lot for your attention!

Best regards

--
TOMAS LUNDQVIST