[Linphone-developers] Spanish Translation "Es.po" file

From: Jesús Benítez
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Spanish Translation "Es.po" file
Date: 18 Aug 2003 17:29:31 +0100

Hello,, I sent an email to Simon Morlat with the spanish traduction,
since I don't know if he received it, I use this list to attach the
"es.po" file to this mail. It's a fully traduction, including debug
messages. I hope it will be useful to add Spanish support in next
releases. And "Thanks" for writing this kind of application to our
gnu/linux community ;).

* www.inMail.sk - Vasa emailova adresa na cely zivot ZDARMA
* Mail neobsahuje virusy. Zkontrolovane antivirusom NOD32 (www.eset.sk)
* www.SlovakNET.sk - profesionalny webhosting, domena .SK ZADARMO
* Zoner Media Explorer 5 - stiahnite si pomocnika pre digitalnu fotografiu
(zme.zoner.sk)