[Linphone-developers] Question on linphone

From: Yuen Chi Chuen
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Question on linphone
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 01:54:01 +0800

Hi,
      I am a computer engineering student in the Hong Kong University of
Science and Technology. As I have to use linphone in my Final Year Project, I
have installed linphone-0.11.0-1.i386.rpm on my RedHat 9.0 machine. But after
doing so I don't know how to start writing code to establish a sip session. So
would anyone of you tell me how to start programming the linphone.

Thanks so much
Anson Yuen