[Linphone-developers] Installing on ARM target board

From: Scott Eo
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Installing on ARM target board
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 14:33:22 -0700

Dear All,

I try to install linphonec on a arm target board(SAMSUNG SDK2410).
Compilation looks fine! I did ipkg-build for each glib, libosip, and linphone.
And copied them on arm with linphonec application.
When I tried to run linphonec on the arm machine, the error message issued.

cd /mybin
./linphonec
"./linphonec: error in loading shared libraries: libosipua.so.2: cannot open
shared object file: No such file or directory"

I put linphonec and *.ipk file on the same directory(/mybin) and exported
LD_LIBRARY_PATH
=/mybin.

Thanks in advance,

Scott