Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone addon: Steganography

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone addon: Steganography
Date: 09 May 2003 15:39:54 +0200

Hi,
Please read README in the tar.gz. It gives basics to understand
linphone's structure. For the details, please read the source code, it's
not open source for nothing. I'm really sorry but nights are not enough
long to provide detailled support to all developers.
Simon

--
Simon Morlat <address@hidden>