RE: [Linphone-developers] Linphone & registration

From: Klaus Darilion
Subject: RE: [Linphone-developers] Linphone & registration
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 17:56:19 +0200

Linphone doesn't support Event-notification which is necessary for
presence. So, the Linphone User will never be online. You have to setup
the call with "start a voice ..." and manually enter the sip url.

If you looking for presence in linux, use kphone. (wirlab.net/kphone).
this also support IM.

regards,
Klaus