Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone & registration

From: Ivica Babarovic
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone & registration
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 15:42:49 +0200

Klaus Darilion wrote:
> Possible reasons:
> - ser in combination with linphone has some problems with loose routing
> and a pre-route-set
> - codec problems. in LAN set linphone network settings to Ethernet. MSN
> and linphone have different low-bandwidth codecs.
>
> regards
> Klaus

I don't think codecs present problems, as I stated in my
previous email I have had clear connections between the
two clients. (linphone - messenger)

All I would like to do is to add the code to linphone so
it registers to SER and reports the methods it supports
for "VoIP" to other linphone or messenger.
I still dont know what methods are those. I would imagine
INVITE ACK and maybe OPTIONS. I really dont know as I'm new to
SIP and Linphone.
This is where  u gurus come in. :)
I'm willing to learn and give a considerable amount of my time
to this. Maybe u can recommend me where to start and what to read.

TIA,
ivo