Re: [Linphone-developers] problem in debugging sipomatic

From: John J C
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] problem in debugging sipomatic
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 20:42:43 +0530 (IST)

Hi Rakesh,

   First check sipomatic is a binary file.... I am quite sure  itz a shell
script... use the command "file sipomatic" ... then the executable  file
may be in
.libs directory of the directory u specified in the mail.

 Hope it solves the problem

John

--

                                        John J Chooracken
                                        Senior Engineer - R&D

        Never argue with fools, first they take you to their level then,
        beat you with their superior experience.

                        -- Anonymous!!!